Sunday, September 23, 2007

Computer crash

Okay, so it didn't really crash but I'm having some technical difficulties with my computers. My main computer has caught some spyware, which I identified by poor spelling, and refuses to load into safe mode. Thus, I have retreated across the hall to my 12 (give or take) year old computer and 13 year old keyboard (it has a macro key, the D, C, V, and K are totally faded and it has that fat, ugly enter key).

So, uhh... I had pictures on my camera of my media tool use, but that won't do any good now because I'm betting if I tried to hook more than two USB into this computer, it would die a painful, screaming death. :(

EDIT: Safe mode has finally run! Only the 8th try, too! 'Lo and behold, I have at least one trojan and a few swarms of spyware. So I guess I'll be off to watch Simpsons...

No comments: